|Filtration Medium Material||Fiberglass|
|Filtration Grade||Hepa Filter|
|Filter Type||Box Filter|
|Efficiency||99.999% down to 0.3 micron|
|Flow Rate||550 CFM|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
HEPA and ULPA Filters:
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy installation
- Mini pleat design features maximum media cleaning potential
- Lowest possible pressure drop reduces operating costs
- Available in a range of cleaning efficiences
The Global GloCel II is a unique family of mini pleat HEPA and ULPA filters designed to meet the demanding airflow and efficiency requirements of the semiconductor, pharmaceutical, biotech, food processing and other industries in which airborne contaminants must be carefully controlled. GloCel II filters combine the right features to give you optimum efficiency while keeping operating costs to a minimum.
The GloCel-II filter with kinfe edge cell sides was designed specifically for gel seal grid systems.
With 2,3,4,5,6 inch deep media packs, the GloCel- II mini pleat filter design reduces resistance and provides the lowest possible pressure drop. Ribbons of media maintain pleat separation within the pack,while allowing a more compact filter deph than corrugated separators. The media pack is bonded to the sides of the extruded aluminium frame with urethane adhesives, forming an airtight seal. GloCel-II microglass media is water resistant and fire rederant.
GloCel II filters are scan tested at 99.99% efficiency with a non DOP aerosol to ensure the filter is free from pinhole leaks. Also available is an ULPA(Ultra Low Penetration Air) model which is additionally laser tested to 99.9995% at 0.10-0.20Mu m.
- Mini Pleat Media Pack:
- Highest efficiency and lowest possible pressure drop
- Pack depths from 2-6inch
- 9 pleats per inch allow the greatest amount of media in the shallowest depth
- Pleat straightness to +-1/4"-unmatched by competitors
- Requires no foreign or organic separators, such as adhesive or strings